Distribution: Ubuntu GNU/Linux for PPC
Hardware Environment: PowerBook G4 Alu 1,5GHz @1Go
Software Environment: -
Problem Description: when returning from sleeping mode, ehci-hcd makes my mouse
not to work. then removing the module (keeping ohci-hcd) makes my mouse to work
again. If I try to load my ehci-hcd module again, it works fine too (after a
Steps to reproduce:
- Get a 2.6.11 kernel on a PPC laptop
- Close it to make it sleep
- See that you USB mouse is not working (w/ a "laser" one, the laser is off)
- Unload ehci-hcd (but keep ohci-hcd) and let's check that your mouse is working
- Reload ehci-hcd and your mouse will reinitialize itself and continue to work
(in USB-2.0 this time, I hope).
I am experiencing the same problem. If you wake the computer using a usb mouse,
the kernel panics.
The specifics of my machine:
distribution: debian sid
is it fixed in 2.6.12-rc4?
Is it fixed in 2.6.13?
No response in 5 months, closing. If this is still a problem, please reopen
with the requested information.