Hello, the Fedora project migrates its translation platform to Weblate .
This tool directly interact with your git repository, and requires us to know:
* [mandatory] which branch is your development branch?
* [mandatory] have you merged latest translation from Zanata and locked the project?
* [info] Weblate will handle updates when pot file changes, don't edit po files for this 
* [optional] what is the license of translation? (please use a code from https://spdx.org/licenses/)
* [optional] do you have any announcement/warning you would like to display to the translators? (it will be displayed in Weblate)
* [optional] do you need us to activate any specific checks? (this is a setting per component )
* [optional] do you need us to automatically detect new translation files? (typical usecase: website translation with one translation file per page)
* For github and gitlab hosted projects, Weblate open pull request. For other git hosting, you'll have to add a key to allow commits.
* In Weblate's vocable, one project is a group of component. Each component is a translation file. You can have many projects or many components or both.
* You can change your mind over time, just reach firstname.lastname@example.org
concerned project: https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/v4l-utils
as you are using your own git hosting, I suggest to create a dedicated localization repository, and pull content from there before releases.
Here are two examples:
* create a shared repository for your translation, the same way I created this one for fedora websites: https://pagure.io/fedora-web/translations/tree/master and plug weblate on it.
you'll see automation done by me there: https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/pull-request/1015#request_diff
* create a dedicated repository for each of your projects https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit-weblate
you'll see automation done by Cockpit team there: https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit/commit/9cc6b230e4748a676e4bffa316977736e7ab0c14
Any project from https://git.linuxtv.org/ are welcome
Can we also cover tvtime project: https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/tvtime is this issue?