Created attachment 26139 [details]
Dmesg after resume with not working LVDS
Lenovo Ideapad U330 with Radeon 3450 and Intel 4500MHD
Arch Linux current with kernel 2.6.34-rc4 (+switchable graphics).
LVDS doesn't come back after suspend while HDMI does with or without X server.
Ways to reproduce:
1. Start into console (init 3)
2. Load modules in this order: i915, radeon, fbcom
3. cat DDIS > $STATE
5. Press any key to resume the system
8. *bam*. LVDS is off (backlight is off, no garbage, no cursor) and HDMI works.
1. Before using switchable graphics (in Discrete only BIOS setting) suspend resumed cleanly in X and in console.
2. I guess this might have something to do with the order I'm loading the modules
2. My guess is: radeon tries to bring up only LVDS-0 and not LVDS-1. After switcheroo, my LVDS is named LVDS-1 in radeon and LVDS-0 in intel, regardless of which one is used. HDMI is only available in radeon as HDMI-0 and it gets resumed.
Will attach dmesg.